Ways to Give to the Virginia 4-H Horse Program
GIVE ON MOBILE APP
1) With your smartphone, turn your camera on and point it at this QR Code below
2) Your phone will recognize the QR Code and open the Giving App. If the QR Code is not recognized simply text 4H to 51555.
3) To donate to the 4-H Horse Program, select only the "4-H Foundation - Horse" under the "State Program" option
4) Follow the remaining prompts to complete transaction
Making a gift online to the VA 4-H Horse Program is quick and easy using our secure giving site with the Virginia Tech Foundation. On that page, fill out the form following these instructions to be certain your donation goes to the VA 4-H Horse Program. Thank you!
1) Select gift amount
2) Select an area: College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
3) Select a fund: Other
4) Designation (fill in): VA 4-H Horse Program
5) Click button: "Add this gift to your giving list"
You will receive an acknowledgment for your tax-deductible donation. Thank you for supporting the VA 4-H Horse Program! Please consider joining our listserve to keep up with the latest news and events!
EMPLOYER GIFT MATCHING
Your company may have a matching gifts program. If you are affiliated with a company that matches contributions to a non-profit organization, your gift to the VA 4-H Horse Program may be matched, doubled, or — in some instances — more than doubled. Some companies also match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses. If your employer offers such a program, you can multiply the power of your gift by sending your firm's completed matching gift form along with your contribution. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please ask your Employer if they have such a program or Google search for Matching Gift Companies.
BEQUESTS, SECURITIES, REAL ESTATE, and more
Smart planning can ensure the gift you make accomplishes both your personal and charitable goals for the VA 4-H Horse Program. Please go to this Virginia Tech page to explore frequently used and highly effective giving strategies. To discuss any of these options in more detail, contact our Office of Gift Planning at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-231-2813 and if you wish for your donation to be specific to the Horse Program please be sure to identify your gift as such and notify the Youth Equine Specialist, Leona Ransdell at email@example.com as well. We sincerely appreciate your generous consideration in supporting the program!