4-H Online 2.0
4-H Online is a fully integrated management system that brings together all levels of the 4-H experience. Whether it’s a member logging in to manage their record, a club leader printing mailing labels, or a county agent approving a member’s enrollment, 4-H Online brings the 4-H community together and keeps everyone involved.
To begin with your 4-H Online enrollment or to re-enroll in the 4-H program, please visit https://v2.4honline.com/. Below you will find enrollment guides and tip sheets to help with your enrollment. If you need assistance, please contact your local Extension office.
- 4-H Online 2.0 Family Enrollment Guide
- How to Enroll a New Youth
- How to Enroll a new Volunteer (Adult)
- How to Re-Enroll as a Youth
- How to Re-Enroll as a Volunteer (Adult)
- How to handle a duplicate error within the system
- How to register for an event within 4-H Online 2.0
- List of Virginia 4-H Projects and Project Descriptions
- Volunteer Levels, Roles and Types Tip Sheet
We will have recorded sessions available soon.
- 4-H Youth and Adult Enrollment — Compiled (PDF)
- 2010-2017 Virginia 4-H Enrollment (PDF)
- 2016-2017 Virginia vs. Nation Facts and Figures
- 2016-2017 Virginia 4-H Data Curriculum Breakdown - Bar Chart (PDF)
- 2016-2017 Virginia 4-H Data Curriculum Breakdown - Pie Chart (PDF)
- 2016-2017 Virginia 4-H Facts and Figures (PDF)
- 2016-2017 Virginia 4-H Youth Membership (PDF)
- 4HOnline Member Enrollment Status, ES237 and Rollover (PDF)
- 4-H'ers — Who they are and how they participate in 4-H (PDF)