Horse Bowl and Communications Contests EquiSmartz Qualifiers
- Horse Bowl Qualifier - Feb. 22, 2020
Location: Amelon Baptist Church, Amherst
Contact: Darla Marks
- Communications Contests - contact Darla Marks with your current year scoresheet from a club, county, or District contest to participate in EquiSmartz.. The District Contest is scheduled for April 18, 2020.
- Horse Bowl Qualifier - Feb. 29, 2020
Location: Rapidan, VA
Contact Bertha Durbin
- Communications Contest Qualifier - March 28, 2020
Location: Stanardsville, VA (Greene Co)
Further Qualifying Info: Youth who give their presentations at the Northern District Contest will be given first priority for the slots to go on to EquiSmartz. If there are empty slots in any of the Northern District public speaking categories for EquiSmartz (meaning not enough entries from the District Contest to fill them), then the remaining slots will be filled with youth that have competed at a county contest and submit the scorecard from that contest to the district. (Youth can scan and email them to Kimberly Buonomo. Youth are welcome to attend a neighboring county’s contest (Check with neighboring county. Entry must receive a scorecard, but does not have to be placed with other entries in that county).
- Horse Bowl - Feb. 22, 2020 - 9am registration
Location: Great Bridge Presbyterian, 333 Cedar Rd, Chesapeake, VA
- Communications Contests - March 14, 2020, 9:15am - 1pm
Location: New Kent Middle School, 7501 Egypt Road, New Kent, VA
Contact: Krista Gustafson or Sarah Farley (Event Chair)
- Horse Bowl - contact Leslie Prillaman to participate in EquiSmartz
- Communications Contests - contact Leslie Prillaman with your current year scoresheet from a club, county, or District contest to participate in EquiSmartz.