District Qualifying Clinics
- Clinic Application and Guidelines (writable) -submit form to your District Horse Council for approval of your clinic as a qualifying event. Applications should be submitted at least 6 weeks in advance of the proposed date.
- Follow this guideline for the process and requirements to host a show.
- Email clinic info to Sandy Arnold email@example.com
- Use this suggested form for Clinician to evaluate riders. Qualifying Youth Evaluation Form (PDF). If youth is not deemed qualified by the clinician then this signed form should be forwarded to the District Horse Council.
- Clinic Managers complete and email this District Qualified Youth Registration Document (XLS | 28KB) to Sandy Arnold within 2 weeks of the event if youth are to be considered qualified.
2022 DISTRICT QUALIFYING CLINIC DATES
- May 29, 2022 - Showmanship/Riding Balance
Location: Hat Creek Equestrian, Brookneal, VA
Contact: Danielle Toms
- June 25, 26, 2022 - Dressage Qualifying Clinic
Location: Hunters Valley Riding Club, Vienna, VA
Contact: Jeannette Townsend