District Qualifying Clinics
- Application and Guidelines (writable)
- Applications are to be submitted to your District Horse Council for their approval of your clinic as a qualifying event. Applications should be submitted at least 6 weeks in advance of the proposed date.
- District Qualified Youth Registration Document (XLS | 28KB)
- This form MUST be completed and emailed to Leona Ransdell within 2 weeks of the event if youth are to be considered qualified.
- This form is only for use by horse show or clinic managers to notify the state office of the youth that qualified at their event
- Qualifying Youth Evaluation Form (PDF | 19KB)
- Suggested form for evaluating youth at a Clinic. If youth is not deemed qualified by the clinician then this signed form should be forwarded to the District Horse Council.
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University Equine Release, Waiver, and Indemnification Statement (PDF | 214KB)
- 4-H Health History Report Form (PDF | 387KB)
- 4-H Media Release Form (PDF | 199KB)
2017 DISTRICT QUALIFYING CLINIC DATES
- April 22, 2017 - Qualifying Clinic (Register by April 15)
Sheridan Stables, Kents Store, VA
Contact: Cameron Sheridan
- June 10, 2017 - Northern District 4-H Dressage Qualifying Fix-a-Test Clinic
Step-at-a-Time Farm, Reva, VA
Contact: Eleszabeth McNeel (434) 978-2101
- no listings for 2017 as of now