District Qualifying Shows
- District Qualified Youth Registration Document (XLS | 28KB)
- This form must be completed and sent electronically to Leona Ransdell within 2 weeks of the event for youth to be considered qualified.
- THIS FORM IS ONLY FOR USE BY HORSE SHOW OR CLINIC MANAGER TO INFORM THE STATE OF THOSE YOUTH THAT QUALIFIED AT THEIR EVENT!
- In order for your show to be posted on the website, you must submit a Prize list and all pertinent information to Leona Ransdell at least two weeks prior to your show.
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University Equine Release, Waiver, and Indemnification Statement (PDF | 214KB)
- 4-H Health History Report Form (PDF | 387KB)
Policies and Guidelines - OPEN VS. 4-H HORSE EVENTS
- VT Policy Guidelines for Open vs. 4-H Horse Events
Prize Lists must comply with these policies including the age requirement and helmet policy and include the VCE indicia.
2019 DISTRICT QUALIFYING SHOW DATES
- May 18, 2019 - Northern District Qualifying 4-H Open Horse Show
Location: Frederick County Fairgrounds
Contact: Rose McDonald at (540) 877-4935
- May 26, 2019 - Northern District 4-H Qualifying Horse Show
Location: Durbin Arena, Free Union VA
Contact: Bertha Durbin
- June 2, 2019 - Northern District Qualifying 4-H Open Horse Show and Hear the Beat Horse Show
Location: Virginia Horse Center, Lexington VA
Contact: Jill Dawson
- June 29, 2019 - Northern District Qualifying Open 4-H Horse Show
Location: Meadow Event Park, Doswell, VA
Contact: Lisa-Marie Beckwith