Virginia Youth Poultry Convention
2021 State 4-H and FFA Youth Poultry Evaluation Contest-VIRTUAL
Date: Thursday, April 22- Monday, April 26, 2021
Schedule: Online Contest platform opens Thursday, April 22nd at 8:00AM and closes Monday, April 26th at 5:00PM.
Contact: Katherine Carter- (540) 231-2257; Dr. Mike Persia - (540) 231-8339
- 2021 Contest Letter
- 2021 Contest Rules
- The contest will be conducted viturally using Flexiquiz for contest contetnt and e-sheet Scantrons for recording answers.
- **NEW FOR 2021**: Eligible youth who are enrolled members of both 4-H and FFA will have the opportunity to Dual-Enter and compete in the contests for both organizations.
- 2021 ONLINE ENTRY FORM
- Entries must be submitted via the online system by Friday, April 16th at 5:00PM
- No late entries will be accepted
- Entry fees are $20 per team (teams of 3 or 4); $5 per individual not competing on a team
- Please make checks payable to: Virginia Poultry Federation
- Mail entry fees and a copy of the summary sheet generated during your entry process to:
Attn: VA Youth Poultry Contest
362 Litton Reaves Hall (MC 0306)
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0306
Virginia 4-H Livestock Programs Endowment
The Virginia 4-H Foundation is spearheading the advancement of the Virginia 4-H Youth Livestock Programs Endowment. 4-H livestock programming is funded through a combination of private gifts, endowment income, gifts in kind, and participant fees.