State Skillathon Contest
The state stockmen's contest is a comprehensive test of livestock knowledge including identification classes of meats, feeds, equipment and breeds; evaluation classes of meats, hay, sheep, swine, and beef; a knowledge-based quiz; and an applied team problem.
Contest Rules and Entry Forms
- 2020 State 4-H and FFA Skillathon Contest Rules and Schedule (pdf)
- Entries must be:
- Submitted electronically by: March 25, 2020
- Printed copy of the electronic form with payment summary sheet completed
- Postmarked by: March 26, 2020
- Entries are $8.00 per contestant
- 2020 State Skillathon Contest ENTRY FORM
- Mailed with payment to:
VA 4-H/FFA State Stockmen's Contest
362 Litton Reaves Hall (MC 0306)
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Virginia 4-H Livestock Programs Endowment
The Virginia 4-H Foundation is spearheading the advancement of the Virginia 4-H Youth Livestock Programs Endowment. 4-H livestock programming is funded through a combination of private gifts, endowment income, gifts in kind, and participant fees.