Youth Cattle Working Contest
When: 10:00AM Friday, April 16th
Location: Rockingham County Fairgrounds, Harrisonburg, Virginia
Information: Katherine Carter, 540-231-2257
- Youth Cattle Working Contest Flyer
- Youth Cattle Working Contest Rules and Guidelines
- Registration is $20 per team.
- Registration Deadline for all regional contests is March 24th, 2020.
|Region||Date||Location & Time|
|Southern Piedmont||Friday, March 26th||The Adams Farm, Red Oak, 10:00AM (15 team max)|
|Shenandoah Valley||Teusday, March 30th||1718 Keezletown Rd. Weyers Cave, 9:00AM (15 team max)|
|Southwest Virginia||Friday, April 2nd||Copenhaver Farms, Meadowview, 9:00AM (15 team max)|
|Central, Virginia||Wednesday, April 7th||Senterfitt/Virginia Livestock, Radiant, 1:30PM (15 team max)|
|Southwest Virginia||Saturday, April 4||G&G Livestock, Fort Chiswell, 9:00AM (20 team max)|
- Virginia State Youth Cattle Working Contest
- Friday, April 16
- 10:00AM at the Rockingham County Fairgrounds
Virginia 4-H Livestock Programs Endowment
The Virginia 4-H Foundation is spearheading the advancement of the Virginia 4-H Youth Livestock Programs Endowment. 4-H livestock programming is funded through a combination of private gifts, endowment income, gifts in kind, and participant fees.